Documentation for summer camp

Remember for camp you need:

__ Territorial/Provincial Health Card
__ Photo ID Card (if flying to camp)
__ Signed Offer of Participation
__ Copy of Travel Orders/Itinerary
__ Completed Code of Conduct


__ Completed Record of Valuable Items (cell phones, cameras, etc)
__ Completed Over The Counter/Prescription Medications
__ Completed Parental Pickup (if change from travel orders or someone else is picking up when they come home)
__ Leave Permission Form (if cadet is to leave camp during training with someone other than camp staff)

Put everything in a ziploc in tunic pocket so it's all in one place.